Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Customer is King?!

"Customer is King .""Customer is always correct."
These phrases are always said by the stores,but do they all obey the "King"?
Not really.Especially in China.
This is my first-hand experience.The other day,once I stepped into a clothing store,the storekeeper told me scornfully not to touch anything if i do not wanna buy it.
Y?Just because i am a student, seemed not rich,yet i even do not have the right to touch ur clothes?
I said nothing but touched & tried one,then leaved with buying nothing.U can imagine how bad she treated me at that time.
I told all my friends about the horrible service,& since then,I have never went to that shop.
R u curious about the business of that shop?It manages well & unexpectedly has some regular customers!
"THE CUSTOMER IS GOD AND THE MARKET DECIDES EVERYTHING."
That sounds pretty.
Normally owners only choose to pay more attention to the most potential customers,miss & neglected the others,for they have excellent location & attractive price.They don't have to worry about their customers.
Nowadays society is a Materialistic society,money means power,money is dignity,money decides everthing.
May be to many merchants Money is the King~

No comments:

Post a Comment